We are a comprehensive weight loss clinic and general surgery practice; we offer medical and surgical options to get the results you want.
At Bagshahi Bariatric and General Surgery, we offer access to advanced, innovative treatments and minimally invasive procedures for individuals who want to reshape their health. Through our bariatric, laparoscopic, and general surgery solutions, we aim to help patients experience weight loss success, feel better, and improve longevity.
Dr. Hossein Bagshahi, our extensively trained general and bariatric surgeon, has wide exposure to all aspects of bariatric surgery, and he specializes in LAP-BAND® surgery, laparoscopic gastric bypass surgery, endoscopic and traditional gastric sleeve surgery, duodenal switch procedures, minimally invasive robotic surgery, and care for patients who have experienced complications and failures in previous weight loss surgery.
To learn more about Dr. Bagshahi, our practice, and our team, please continue reading. If you have additional questions or you’re ready to schedule a consultation, please contact our office today.
What Sets Us Apart
At Bagshahi Bariatric and General Surgery, we aim to help patients experience weight loss success, feel better, and improve longevity.
Our laparoscopic and general surgery services focus on minimally invasive surgery using the latest available technology, such as single incision laparoscopy and the da Vinci® robot to minimize surgical trauma and promote early return to activity and work. Dr. Bagshahi completed a year-long robotic surgery fellowship, and he approaches each surgical case with proven and solid experience. When we meet with you to discuss your goals for improved health, we will develop a treatment plan especially for you and to meet your unique needs — with an emphasis on guidance, support, and hope in getting you back to living your best life. Some of the services we offer include:
Comprehensive Bariatric Care
- Morbid obesity
- Surgery for diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- Reduction in comorbidities due to excessive weight gain
- Gastrojejunal anastomotic ulcers
- Weight regain due to enlargement of gastric pouch
- Reversal of device malfunctions, band erosion, band prolapse, or chronic pouch dilation
Bariatric Services and Procedures Performed
- Sleeve gastrectomy
- Laparoscopic gastric bypass
- Lap-Band® placement
- Lap-Band® removal
- Duodenal switch
- Intragastric balloon
- Transoral outlet reduction for dilated gastrojejunal anastomosis (endoscopic surgery using Apollo Overstitch™)
- Revision surgery for weight loss failure, reflux, vomiting, difficulty swallowing
Advanced Laparoscopic Care
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and heartburn
- Hiatal hernias
- Groin hernia
- Abdominal wall hernia
- Gallbladder disease
- Colon conditions
Laparoscopic, Robotic and General Surgical Procedures Performed
- Laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication
- Advanced, minimally invasive transoral incisionless fundoplication (endoscopic surgery using EsophyX®)
- LINX® Reflux Management System
- Colon, hernia, and gallbladder surgery (some procedures performed using the da Vinci® robotic surgical system)
Meet Dr. Bagshahi
Our board-certified and fellowship-trained surgeon is dedicated to patient safety, care, and results. By utilizing the latest techniques and technology, he can help you achieve a healthier lifestyle and outstanding results that make life easier and more fulfilling.
Meet Our Team
Get to know our exceptional team of medical professionals and client coordinators. We have built a group of patient-focused professionals who are dedicated to delivering the welcoming and compassionate treatment you deserve.
Learn more about emerging techniques and technology in weight loss and minimally invasive surgery by reading our regularly updated blog. Check back often for the latest information.