Weight Loss Options
Dr. Hossein Bagshahi knows that each patient has different needs. We offer many bariatric procedures that are best suited for ideal candidates. Click a service to read information on recovery time, weight loss expectancy, and other factors for the procedure.
- Medical Weight Loss Program
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Duodenal Switch
- Revision Weight Loss Surgery
- Obalon® Balloon System
- ORBERA® Intragastric Balloon
- TruSculpt® 3D
- Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty (ESG)
- Loop Duodenal Switch (SIPS)
- Wegovy® Semaglutide for Weight Loss
Obesity affects more than one-third of adults in America. At Bagshahi Bariatric and General Surgery, we provide you with a comprehensive program that will guide you through your weight loss journey.
Our program includes treatment for the following conditions, along with nutrition support and lifestyle counseling. We also use advanced robotic assistance when appropriate for bariatric surgery.
- Morbid obesity
- Metabolic surgery for diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- Reversal of device malfunctions, band erosion and band prolapse
We are highly trained to perform bariatric weight loss surgery as well as treat obese patients suffering from comorbidities, or chronic conditions, related to excessive weight gain — including metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, hypertension, joint pain, sleep apnea, depression and infertility. In addition to offering weight loss surgery, we aim to help reverse the disease processes through diet, exercise and other lifestyle changes.